Please complete this form if you wish your daughter to be allowed to use the prayer room at lunch time.
Prayer room request form
In completing the form, you are agreeing that your daughter will abide by the following conditions of use:
Prayer room rules
1. The prayer room is also used as a medical room. In the event of a student being unwell and requiring the space, this situation will be prioritised;
2. Years 8 and 10 students can use the prayer room between 12.15pm and 12.35pm. All students will be asked to leave by 12.45pm;
3. Years 7, 9, 11, 12, 13 students can use the prayer room between 1.05pm and 1.25pm. All students will be asked leave by 1.35pm;
4. Only three students can use the prayer room at a time and students should wait patiently if the room is occupied;
5. Students must not lock the door from the inside;
6. The prayer room and those using it should be treated respectfully and it should be left tidy; no eating or drinking in the prayer room is allowed;
7. Only students who have a permission slip from their year manager can use the prayer room. Students must keep the permission slip in their planners and be able to show it to staff when they use the prayer room;
9. If students would like to use the Prayer Room, please ask a parent/carer to complete the consent form on the school website under the Parents section. Students then need to get a permission slip from their year manager.