- Navy school sweatshirt with school logo. (This must be brought to school every day.)
- Plain navy blue skirt or trousers (not jogging trousers, jeans or trousers with patches). The skirt must not be inappropriately short or tight fitted.
- Plain poly/cotton light blue blouse or blue aertex top.
- Plain, dark and sensible outdoor coats or jackets with no logo (Black or Dark Blue).
- Plain black sensible shoes. Trainers, boots, canvas shoes and Converse trainers are not permitted).
- Plain navy or black socks. (No ankle socks)
- Students in all year groups need to have a pencil case with a full set of equipment and a school bag that can carry A4 size books and folders.
Please visit our school uniform suppliers website, Rough Cut Casuals, or contact the school office for more information.
- Red aertex/Fred Perry games top.
- Navy shorts.
- One piece swimming costume.
- Plain navy tracksuit trousers.
- Navy school sweatshirt.
- Swimming hat.
Pupils are not allowed to wear make up in school or on the way to and from school. Please ensure your daughter does not leave the house wearing make up. This includes nail varnish and nail extensions.
Mobile phones are not allowed at Highbury Fields School. This means that mobile phones must not be seen, at any time, on the school site. If a student needs to contact home, during the school day or after school, they can ask a member of staff to use a school phone. If a parent or carer needs to contact a child, during the school day or during an after school activity, they should contact the school office. If a phone is seen or heard it will be confiscated for 24 hours and returned to the parent/carer the next school working day.
Jewellery is NOT allowed, apart from one pair of small earrings or sleepers/studs. No facial piercing is allowed.
Please note the following:
Hair - should be tied back in all practical lessons if it is long enough to touch the shoulders.
Headscarves - must be plain dark blue or black