Free School Meals Form
You may be eligible for free school meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-based Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit if your taxable income is less than £16,190 and you do not receive Working Tax Credit
- The Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Section VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
If you receive Working Tax Credit you are not eligible to claim for free school meals unless:
- You have stopped working in the last four weeks; or
- You have reduced your hours to less than 16 hours a week (single parents) or 24 hours a week (couples) in the last four weeks
Any pupils receiving one of the above benefits in their own right also are eligible for free school meals.
Please click here to download the free school meals form.